Bio and Forensic Cleaning
As a result of some extreme circumstances in your life you may very well be faced with the task of cleaning up a crime scene, industrial accident, suicide, hoarding or sewerage type of dysfunction. Our recommendation to you is leave it to the professionals. In many cases the scene can be toxic, dangerous or dreadfully unpleasant.
Key factors in this type of cleaning job are;
- The forensic investigation chemicals could be dangerous and hard to remove.
- The smells need to be de odorised.
- The professionals have the technology to restore most hard furniture.
- We can remove and dispose of un-restorable furniture.
- Blood and other contaminants can be cleansed with microbial cleaning practices.
As you can see the whole process is best left to a team like Melbourne Metro Cleaning.
We can provide cleaning for the following situations;
- Crime scene and trauma clean up
- Deceased Estate cleaning
- Human decomposition
- Homicide Suicide scenes
- Accidental or industrial deaths
- Odour de-contamination
- Biohazard scenes
We are fully qualified, use the required protective gear and process to ensure a positive outcome for you or your business. Our team is highly qualified and use best practice for the moving and disposal of all hazardous materials.
You’re welcome to contact us and ask for more information on how we might be able to help you with your situation.